Workshops provide valuable opportunities for anyone interested in a particular subject.
- Fiber Art Workshops - Join Patti Shreiner for Nuno Felting & Knitting, Pocono Quilt Camp, and Flying Needles.
- Warbler Weekend in May teaches participants to identify birds by sight, sound, and habitat.
- Photography Weekends are held at PEEC in the spring and fall. Participants learn to create visually stunning images from a professional photographer.
- All workshops include lodging, meals, and activities.
Get to know our various Workshop Leaders!
Cancellation Policy for Public Programs:
- Cancellations received 14+ days prior to event date: Payments or deposits will be refunded.
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days' notice: Payment or deposit will be forfeited.
Cancellation Policy for Overnight Workshops & Programs:
- $100 deposit required per cabin (previously $50/person)
- Cancellations received 14+ days prior to arrival date: Deposit is refunded less a $50 service charge.
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days' notice: Deposit will be forfeited.